In medicine, enema therapy can be used by kidney disease patients to drain pathogenic factors in the intestinal tract. By draining pathogenic factors of toxin turbidity with rectal administration, we can receive treatment effects of smoothing fu-qi and descending turbid qi, and restoring the function of spleen and stomach.
Enema therapy is especially helpful for treating kidney problem, and usually patients can receive the following treatment effects after using this therapy for a short time:
● Ammonia tastes in mouth disappear
● Skin itching is alleviated effectively
● Appetite is improved greatly
● Relief of anemia
● Urine output increases
● Sleep quality is improved greatly
● Patients usually become more energetic
1. Use 100ml to 500ml decoction, ask patients to keep prostrate posture and raise the hip for at least 1 hour.
2. Use this treatment for 10 days continuously and suspend it for 4 days, which means a whole course of treatment. Three such short courses mean a long course of treatment.
1. Operating gently and do not operate roughly.
2. Choose optimal enema position to retain medicines
3. Patients’ privacy should be protected, screen or curtain are needed.
4. Operate normally to ensure efficacy.